Information for Vendors
The Vendor Management System offers contractors a completely free and easy to use web-based service for Subcontractor Utilization reporting. The burden associated with paper based reporting processes and record keeping is replaced by a fully automated and secure online reporting process.
CONTRACTING COMPLIANCE AND REPORTING
For Prime Subcontractors
- Contractors receive regular reporting notices by email.
- Click the link provided to log in.
- Enter payments made to the list of subcontractors displayed.
- Submit documentation signed by both parties validating said payment was made.
- This information must be completed and submitted on or before the 5th of each month for the payments with the previous months dates
- This report must be completed each month even if NO payments were made to your subs (0.00 is an acceptable payment amount)
- Please submit a subcontractor request for any missing subcontractors under each contract
For Lower Tier Subcontractors
- Once the prime contractor reports their payments, an email notice is sent to each lower tier subcontractor.
- The subcontractor then clicks the link provided to log in to confirm the payment reported by the prime subcontractor has been received.
Additional Contractor Benefits
- Immediate visibility of contract goal achievement at the overall contract level
- Visibility to subcontractors that may not be reporting on a timely basis
- Integrated messaging to support communication with project DBE Coordinator
- Online subcontractor addition/substitution request process
Getting Started with Subcontractor Utilization Reporting
- An email with instructions will be sent to contractors when online reporting starts.
- Before then you can determine if an account has been set up for your company by using the Account Lookup tool.